Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What an Incredible witness

I have not had the will or words to Blog in the last few weeks. Facing the holidays as well as finally having to deal with Katie's passing on my own, I have been confused, Down, sad, and just wondering how I can continue with the pain I have in my heart. Satan has attacked me on many fronts and while I know Katie will be spending the most incredible Christmas imaginable in the presence Of our Lord, I miss her more with each passing day. I have found myself crying more times than not. Out of the blue, a message from someone who knows pain that I cant even imagine, comes by E-mail. I thought I would share this with you guys. This is a message from Siran Stacey after I sent him an E-mail saying that I was praying for him on the anniversary of their accident.

Indeed its a brotherhood that no one wants to be a part of, or should have to endure. You know thats what we really do. We endure it, I don't know or limit what God can do, yet I feel I will never be able to get over this. Its something that lives with me on a continual daily basis...I endure and Trust God...On June 5 of this year, (My 2 yr old birthday) I broke, I went to the cemetery where they were buried and just laid there crying and suffering...It was midnight when I got there and I did not leave until 2-3 hours later...I ask God to take away this suffering, I could not endure it any longer, I hated my life, I groaned for death...I kept seeing my 2 yr old baby in that casket... when I left, I went to my mother house, woke her up, yet there was nothing she could do for me, I left her house and eventually made it home where I continue to be in a time-warp state of mind... I finally pass out. I awoke the next day, and just was weak, and a word from The Lord came to me...The Apostle Paul story of him asking God to remove the thorn out of his flesh came to me, God said he would not remove it, yet "My Grace is Suffient for Thee" I got my answer Mike, God was showing me I would always live with this pain, yet His Grace will be more than enough to carry me through the fire.

And That's my walk now,  I know the heart of a man that has lost his daughter through tragedy, yet We cannot let their lives be in vain, We cannot just say " I quit" I have never met your daughter, yet My spirit tells me She loved her dad very much, and was very thankful of his Love...She wants her Dad to continue being Dad, not some Lost man, who have bought into The Sick Lies of Satan...

I Love you my brother, I humbly thank you for your prayers and words of encouragements

To God be all The Glory

Siran Stacy

3 comments:

LifeSong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LifeSong said...

Buckett,
I'm happy that you got some words of wisdom from a friend that is a special person to you personally. May God give you each day what you need to make it until tommorrow gets here.

Chris Orazine

Don said...

Mike,
I understand what you are going through. When Katie died all the memories and emotions came back when I lost my son.... When Nick Lowery died and I went to the service all the memories came back. Then when Bruce died all the emotions came back again. It really never ends but only by the grace of our Lord Jesus do we continue on. Mike I pray for Bruce and your family as I know our loved ones are have a wonderful time we will have someday.
Love you
Don